Affyn, a play-and-earn metaverse, launches 2,000 plots geolocation-based Freehold NFTs. The company is also the publisher of NEXUS World. This mobile metaverse, which maps to the real-world, allows its users participate in activities based their geolocations. Affyn declared Singapore the first city in the NEXUS World Metaverse. Each NFT corresponds with an actual Singapore location.
The first metaverse is composed of 2,000 land plots. Each land plot is represented with a hexagonal tile measuring approximately 65.9m per side and covering an area of circa 15,047.5 sq. meters. NFTs Which are the digital representations real estate in the metaverse?There are four levels of rarity for : Common, Rare Epic, Mythical, and Epic. Every plot has its own climate.
Following the announcement, Lucaz Lee, Founder and CEO of Affyn, said, “Affyn is proud to have Singapore become the first metaverse capital. This milestone demonstrates our commitment to product development..” Lee added, “We are excited for NEXUS World landowners to see the metaverse come alive and to take part in the creation and operation of the economy. These positive developments and the arrival of more cities in the coming months will serve as a catalyst for Web3 gaming adoption..”
You can explore the map of the Affyn metaverse here.
Which benefits will Affyn Land NFTs owners have?
Each plot includes various features and benefits that depend on the land’s scarcity. The more rare a plot of land is, the greater its benefits are.
- NFTs grant landowners exclusive access to campaigns and events.
- Landowners have options to personalize their plots in order to increase their worth, such as building facilities or providing services for other metaverse visitors.
- Affyn Landowners are the mayors of the towns that their land is associated with. This allows landowners the opportunity to create businesses on their lands.
- Landowners have the option to rent their land out to other players in order for them to create experiences, host virtual events or play games. The Landowner can collect taxes when other players engage with such activities.
- The popularity of a landowner will affect the amount of revenue they earn. There are more income opportunities for landowners if a land is more popular. NFT land plots that have higher rarities are more populous, which means they have greater income potential.
- Additionally, there will be more difficult raids on rare land plots which will increase the earning potential.
- Additionally, landowners have higher chances of discovering rare “Buddies,” the play-and-earn game’s unique NFT characters.
How to purchase Affyn Metaverse Land NFTs
You must first buy FLAGs in order to be eligible for a land parcel in the Affyn metaverse. FLAGs can be used to claim lands, but they are not NFTs.
One FLAG is required for a Common Land NFT. There are three, nine, and 27 FLAGs required for Rare, Epic, or Mythical plots. You can purchase as many land NFTs you wish. However, they are limited to 55 FLAGs.
Register an Affyn account to purchase FLAGs as well as Land plots. Affyn’s marketplace. It’s necessary to connect a MetaMask wallet and complete the KYC process. Check if your country is listed in the list. restricted regions. The economy of the Affyn metaverse is powered by the FYN token. To buy land NFTs you need 2995 FYN tokens. You also need at least one MATIC. the Polygon blockchain’s native cryptocurrencyTo pay the gas costs.
The Affyn Team will continue to map more real-world locations to the metaverse once Singapore is launched. Follow the latest announcements here Discord, Twitter, Telegram, Instagram?, and Medium.